Friday, June 2, 2017

The Gyspie's are back in town!!!

 Actually just new 7 Gypsie in my stash!
I am wild about the new Architecture pattern papers and embellishments. I layered and pop dotted the frames. In real time it is quite 3 dimensional.

This is from the 8x8 paper pack. I used Goosebumps medium to give the numbers a porcelain look.
Double sided tape worked perfectly to attach all the little bits of paper to the tray.


The metal 'LOVE' letters are from a sale bin at the craft store. (I used a hot glue gun to secure them in place) I had to rework the 'O' as it was formerly a 'G'. A few snips and a bit of twine and I made it work! I cut the individual shutter doors out resized them slightly and placed them in as if they are opening to reveal what is underneath.

This wall piece would make a nice wedding gift or family feature wall plaque. The banner could feature a family name? The stock pictures could easily be substituted out for actual photos.
 
Never underestimate your color pallet moods...
 

No comments: