Friday, April 28, 2017

Hummingbird

Mini Chip board book
 
The front cover is just a simple emboss with TH embossing dauber and  Verdigris  Enamel powder. The dauber worked well to echo the birds feathers. Then I filled in with distress inks.
 
The papers are from Bo Bunny Garden Journal. I fussy cut feathers and alternated with flowers from the stash. I also added some fantasy film behind the hummingbird and a piece of tulle before I covered with the feathers and flowers.
 
This was okay, but needed a bit of weight to balance the bottom.
 
 
Wall papered with stencil done with emboss and gesso.
I didn't like it so much so covered it in with the flowers.
Back cover pictured on left was just filled in with some inks and left.
 
Final additions are always the photos and a few buttons and ribbons. This was the year of the 'Weddings' We attended 3 in the space of two months.
 
Thanks Pinterest, because wedding season will soon be here.
 


 


 
 

No comments: