Friday, March 10, 2017

Chasing Fairies!

Spring will come and with it, the fairies:
This was on my front door, between the panes of glass. I am sure it is a frost fairy tree.....
Have you seen these tiny Dancing Faerie Die?
Of course I nabbed them as soon as Selena got them in! I am just getting around to playing with them. I was thrilled with the way they cut so perfect and delicate. NOTE: As soon as I cut each fairy, I ran them through the Xyron tiny sticker maker. This insures I have each fairy and her wings ready to use and securely in one place. You might want to cut double wings. If you are using a pattern paper and want them on opposite sides of your fairy  then reverse your paper before you run it through to cut the second wing.
{note photos below}
I love to make ATC's. {double wing fae}
 
This pack has the gorgeous samples on the cover sheet to show you what is inside. They cut up into a perfect ATC size.
I used a glue pen and glitter for the wings as well as sparkle highlights. Then I cut some word phrase compilations out of a book I keep for just that purpose!
The left hand ATC is a playing around background scrap. The other is the Fall paper off of the pack, with Holtz sayings cut from the front of the Sticker sheet as well. Always look at your packaging. Often there are treasures to be used! Its called 'Ephemera'!
 
More scrap paper playing around.
This one may end up being a gluebook page.
 
Thanks Pinterest for this timely advice
 


No comments: