Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Already

 Summer time and the living is easy....
I wish, not at Grandma's house.
Our oldest Granddaughter is graduating in two weeks.
Where does the time go?.
I apologize slightly for not having the little box finished yet. But, in my defense. I am fixing this dress up for our girl so it will fit her. She is a tiny little sparrow. The smallest dress we could order was a 2. I had to take this dress down to about a minus 2, and remove 5 inches of length. It took a full hour just to stitch one layer of a 5 layered hemline! It has been a job I will tell you. Love this Girl So Much!!
On the scrapbooker side, look at those colors! I can just barely wait to scrapbook these photos. As well as the ones when she has her hair and makeup all done for the big day. We are very proud of our Girl.
I am thinking Mermaid Tails line by 'Kaiser'.....
 
Janis Joplin- Summertime
 

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Congrats Pam, you must be so proud! The dress looks stunning!