Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WOYWW 288

I finally made it into my happy place to do some scrapbooking. Like Julia, I am way behind on the 'C' word stuff. Feeling a tad panicky. I am hoping to get the Christmas cards addressed today. And they are purchased ones, shame on me.....
Thanks to Santanna and Scott for putting the Tree up yesterday.
 
To join up, or take a fun trip around the world of Desks!! click the link at the top of this post

~UPDATE~
Kat Shame, or Christmas Confessions...
I removed several ornaments. But tried to make it look like it was Puss.  
 Now Santa knows I was naughty. I will wait here and explain.
 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your tree is so pretty - and it's hard to make time to scrapbook right now, but we must do it! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #56

Shaylynn said...

Your tree looks gorgeous and those pink papers look really pretty! Happy WOYWW and Merry Christmas-- soon but not yet. Good luck!

Cindy C. said...

And there is no shame on using store bought cards Pam, we like to craft, that does not mean we HAVE to craft!! In our house, we used to buy a fresh tree when the kids were younger. Now they are older and they don't want to "kill a tree" so we have been just decorating a tall plant instead. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Artatag said...

As I am not making any cards, I don´t have only store bought ones. your tree looks awesome!
Cheers
Gabriele 23

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Happy WOYWW ! Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a lovely "blog hug"! I am also about to panic! Our tree isn't up yet and I have not finished our usual Christmas newsletter.
Wishing you all the best during this blessed season!
Hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS@5