Monday, March 24, 2014

My Minds Eye Chalkboard 2

My Minds Eye Chalk Board! Just look at this paper pack, chalk full of versatile paper. This layout is about my grandson. Some grandmas wear army boots, Gabe's wears ear plugs. And, that is what he stuffed in his ears here. I have the hidden journal under his photo on a Kaiser Craft Baseboard journal note. It fit right in with the paper colors. Because I am a frugal scrapper I only used 2 sheets of pattern paper. Alphabet Love and Remember. This did require some interesting cutting of the center elements and re arranging the alphabets, but I was happy with the end result. Don't forget to pop dot the banner and title to add some interest. Usually I buy at least two of every sheet, but for some reason I only picked up 2 sheets. It worked so well, I am probably going to get the entire pack.
My sweet Baby Gabe. Some Grandmas 'wear army boots', some 'wear ear plugs.'  You always make me laugh with your sense of humour and 
your little boy ways. Who loves you best?

2 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

That is gorgeous layout. I always love layouts where the creator hasn't been afraid to use dark colors.

candice said...

Sure hope you have permission to post this really really ridiculously good looking child's picture.....