Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paying it Forward


The other day I was in the bank with my DH and DD.
 It was pay day and there was a long long lineup.
we were almost to the front, and were talking about
having to leave because,
our DD had to go to work in like 5 minutes.
 A lady in front of us who had been there longer
generously let us go in front of her.
 I will tell you in many many years
 of letting people go ahead of me,
  this was the first time someone had reciprocated.
 And it was at the perfect moment.
 
 
My artistic and talented friend Rita
from Let's Embellish is celebrating her
500'th post with a give away.
Not only that, she has
opened up her extras to be shipped to a kind commenter on the 10th and 20th of the month
until she has
lightened her scrapbook supplies .
So stop on over and give her a
visit. You will be happy you did.
 
"Pay it forward today"
Not every kindness will change someone's
life today. But, you will inspire someone to
give another kindness, and sooner or later
the kindness you started will change someone's life.
 
There really is no better time for
a kindness than 'NOW'




 

1 comment:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Hi Pam...I'm so glad it finally came back to you just when you really needed the time on your side...I am a firm believer in paying it forward...Mel :)