Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Echo

When I look at these photos taken mere months ago
I hear and see the echo of their smiling faces
and happy chatter as
they all set out for the first day of a new school year.
Shiny~ Hopeful~ Happy
I used numbers from the ruler paper to indicate
the grade they were each starting
I also put the remaining scraps through
my trusty Cuttlebug with the Tim Holtz tiny rosettes
cutter to form half medallions and full rosettes
From the Bingo side I configured the year signs
9 photos!!...bet you were starting to think
I could only do one at at time?


For more details on the product I used





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it. Might be my new favorite. What a fantastic use of the bingo paper and numbers. You are a creative genius.

Anonymous said...

those were happy times weren't they?

Rita Barakat said...

Ooh I love the half circles you used - I am sooo lifting that! I love the numbers too, I have a ton of those I just found CLEANING my sb room! LOL! thanks for making me laugh sweetie!