Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Angella



Angella Nicolle
When I think of you, my oldest daughter
I have only ever thought how lucky I was to
have you for my daughter.
I watch you with your children
and I am proud of you
I know the struggles you have overcome
I admire how you always get back up and carry on.
You have a generous heart
and I know I can always count on you.
I want you to know there is not a child
or woman in this world that was ever
loved more than I love you
Happy Birthday Pippi !!!

P.S.
Who loves you best?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angella is a star and I'm proud of her, too. She's a strong independent woman and I have always admired her entrepreneurial spirit, from a very early age!
lots of love,
auntie Joanne

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dear. thanks for always being there when we need you.

love dad

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much Mom, that is beautiful just as you are. You mean the world to me and I am thankful for all of your love and support all the time. Dad and Auntie Joanne I thank u very much too, it is great to have such wonderful family and friends! I do the best I can and work hard, god only knows that I have had days where I wanted to quit, but lead by example and give by example! Love you all very much, now I am all teary eyed and going to work. lol
Love Angella (aka-Littlest Hobo)

Micupoftea said...

What a beautiful family you have...and so blessed to share a touching bond with your 'girl'!!