Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE 2011

Introducing the talented wonderful
 Karen Valentine's latest project.
Click on the side bar
 "Where Bloggers Create 2011" for all the details.
Karen says
"Yes, my friends... It's party time !!! Another year has come and gone and once again it is time to get those creative spaces ready for guests!! Last year over 300 crazy talented women (that's crazy talented, NOT crazy and talented... I'm the only crazy one around here! LOL!! ) signed up to participate. So be assured that the inspiration will be bountiful!!
As previously, the gals over at Where Women Create will be looking for future magazine stars, and all the rest of us will be satisfying our voyeuristic tendencies."
Fairyrocks says
"So, tidy up your space, take your best photo's
and Party On !!!!!
You know who you are, and we are dying to see
where you do your magic.
Keep smiling and creating"





5 comments:

SueH said...

I’m making a really big effort to get around everyone seeing as it’s a special week. Mind you it’s taking forever and I have a bit of a numb bum now so It’ll be back to my random visits next week I think. I just don’t know how some people manage it every week.


Fab desk this week Pam, so bright and colourful.
Loving the notebook.

Happy WOYWW 2nd Anniversary and …………….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Kathy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going to participate this year. Can't wait. I would love to see everyone's creative spaces! I'll see you there!

Rita Barakat said...

hmmm I move in on the 30th of June do you think I could get things done in time to participate? Well at least I have a goal in mind now !LOL! TFS!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I sure look forward to seeing all the creative spaces!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I love these Somerset editions. They all are a treasure. So many talented people.