Monday, May 2, 2011

'Happy News' - Tiny Seeds Diary Post

Yolanda at Tiny Seeds Scrapbooking has invited me
to post on her 'Diary'  Monday Mornings for the Merry Merry month of May.
Drop on by and say hello,
 check out her awesome online store!!
There is always something new and fun to play with.
The May Newsletter is out and full of fantastic
deals on some of the newest paper and product.
Sign up and start shopping today!!

This is a sneak peek at the tiny exploding box
I created just in time for Mothers Day
To view the open box click on
Diary
Happy Mothers Day


4 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

STunning! I love it!!!

ScrapAddict said...

Oh wow! I'm lovin' this!! Happy May!!

Laura Spano said...

This is just beautiful! I loved it as is pictured and then I clicked to see it open and wow! I really like the touch of beaded trim on the lid- so pretty.

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

congrats


romeo