Thursday, March 10, 2011

PAYING IT FORWARD 2011


Cheryl  from Nouveaux Portmanteau posted this
I am so, going to Pay it Forward starting right now!!!
You can stop by Cheryl's,
 leave some love and pay it forward
 to 5 lovely new friends.
She posted from Kimberly's link
Here is the scoop:
All you are required to do is comment on this post
 and I will send a treasure of my choosing
( usually hand made with love)
To the first 5 people who comment
and follow the simple rules
SIMPLE RULES- You will then make your post similar to  
 Cheryl's and mine by offering to pay it forward to the
first 5 people who comment and follow the rules
 by paying it forward also
This is not a high pressure marketing scheme,
just new and old friends spreading the love.

Lets make our world a little smaller
and a lot friendlier today

P.S. if you peek at yesterdays post
you will know that it is just so much fun
to get something lovely and unexpected by regular mail

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

HI Pam!!
That is some Poppy!!! WOW! So pretty!! Thanks for visiting with me and playing!! This should be fun!!!
xoxoxox
Cheryl;P
If you have a chance, send me your address through my email so I can send you you special handmade item from me!!!
unqantq@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Pam! Gosh I've been meaning and meaning to thank you for the plum full bag of goodies I did receive in the mail weeks ago. Shame on me for waiting so long to thank you! I dumped everything on the table upon receipt and oohed and awed and then put it all back and now it sits on the floor by my feet and I will be adding bits and pieces from it to the things I am making in the moment. So thanks and *creative hugs* to you! Norma
p.s. I am doing the pay it forward as well.