Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meet Me at Mike's

I came across this entirely by accident and had to join. It's kind of like a Message in a Bottle, except so much more fun!!! To play, you decorate an envelope, insert some simple goodies, nothing expensive, but crafty and send to the address. In the end the host will choose one lucky recipient from all senders and send everything to them, AWESOME!!!  I was # 180 and the list is at #140  218 236 247  261 274 297 and growing!!
Check this out at 'Meet Me At Mikes'
This is what I am sending, with the addy carefully smudged of course!!

If you are going to join leave me a comment, it will be fun to see how many new connections meeting at Mikes brings to our blogging world!! If the comments reach 25
I will send out 2 random RAK's . (after the envelope project is completed)

1 comment:

pamala said...

What a cool project! Beautiful job!