Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010

       Hmm the first of May, other than that little poem that won't leave your head once you know it, I don't have much. Big sale at work today have to go in early.
      My Baby turned 13 yesterday.....where does the time go?
She is with her older sister, so I had to text her a note. this is what it said:

"Rhiannon Martina Fallon"
I loved you before I found you where the fairies left you in the woods.
 I loved you even more after and I will love you forever."
Happy Birthday , I love you Best

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Aww! Hope she had a happy, happy day! Great weekend to you!

wustaz said...

happy national scrapbook day my friend!!

Rita Barakat said...

Aww sweet! They gorw up so fast dont they? Hope things are going well for you and yours ((hugs))

Sonya said...

Lovely words! Hope your 'little girl' had a wonderful birthday.