Friday, October 23, 2009

Well I got a job today!!!
Met the new boss she is so sweet and fun.
I am very excited about it!!
And thanking my BFF Joanne, known to some of you as MOM
Seriously she is the BOMB!!!

AND FIRST THING MONDAY MY BIG DEBUT ON THE BAD GIRLS KITS
will be out!! I am so excited and have been sneaking peeks at the other artist work
You really must check it out here at Project 52
And if you join in and post your creations, you will be in for the possibility of winning
an awesome Bad Girls Kit!! You can see  Haunted Hidaway here.

6 comments:

wustaz said...

can't wait to see your project. yeah on the job. I am still waiting to see your rocks. (if you didn't know the back story to that comment it might just sound like I was propositioning you LOL)

Carmen Joy King said...

What job? For the school division? A rock? Congrats! She really does rock. xo

Dorrie said...

congrats... you will be an awesome teacher... if i lived closer, i'd come take a class...probably just to be the trouble maker...LOL
and Iwill be waiting in great anticipation for your big debut monday....
congrats on both fronts, friend..

Nicole Nowosad said...

Can't wait to see your stuff!! congrats on teh job!!!

Kataroo said...

Congarts!!! and I am looking forward to the reveal on Monday I am sure you will knock my socks off.

Luisa said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your creations and your first DT project for Project 52 is awesome...